LoneGamerShadowDudeLoneGamerShadowDude

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Nothing To Hide Nothing To Hide

Average gameplay, repetitive but has twists to it (like FNAF series and presentable liberty) but great symbolism and story (line FNAF and presentable liberty). Its a great game I would've backed/donated to it but I don't have a $$$. All in all, great game.

Video Games Are Hard Video Games Are Hard

From your comment to catdogck, this game really should not be judged , because its the creator's way of proving to himself that he and only on his own can make a game without anyone judging, criticizing or changing the way and style of the game during its production. With that said, I think the creator fulfilled his goal.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

So obviously, this game is fucking awesome, so much detailing in each girl and how the creator thought about how girls in real life move react (yeah right, like you could fuck more than TWO girls) but the downside, anal, its like choosing the garbage can than the bedsheets.

All in all. Great Game

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

Why do I remember the stages of grieving here? It kinda wraps around that concept for mem I dont know about other though. But anyway great game, its make me rethink what I've done in my life.